|Beef and kale lasagna|
|Saturday, 18 August 2012 09:06|
l 1 onion, chopped
l 500g extra lean minced beef
l 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
l 400g can chopped tomatoes
l ½ x 200g bag ready-prepared kale
l 6 sheets lasagna
l 350g tub cheese sauce
l 50g Cheddar cheese, grated
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC, gas mark 6.
2. Fry the onion, beef and herbs for 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cover and cook for 10 minutes adding the kale for the last 3 minutes.
3. Place 2 sheets of lasagna in an ovenproof dish, top with half the mince.
4. Place 2 sheets of lasagna on top then the remaining mince.
5. Add the final 2 sheets of lasagna. Pour over the cheese sauce and sprinkle over the cheese.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden.
7. Serve with a fresh green salad