Scroll to Top

Sunday News

Bringing you the best

Tinomuda Chakanyuka Sunday News Reporter The number of Zimbabweans on anti-retroviral therapy (ART) has doubled to above half a million over the past four years, with about 60 percent of people receiving HIV treatment being women, while the remaining 40 percent are men. According to statistics from the Ministry of Health and ...

Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! ...

Forbes Lifestyle has learned exclusively that the Northwest Territories government has presented Prince William and wife Kate Middleton with a Harry Winston diamond brooch and pair of cufflinks. The gifts, bearing a pave polar bear silhouette beneath a semi-circle representing the northern lights, were given to the royal couple in a small ceremony earlier this afternoon...

In a career that slyly subverted Abstract Expressionism, toyed briefly with Minimalism, seemed barely to acknowledge Pop Art and anticipated some of the concerns of Conceptualism, Mr. Twombly was a divisive artist almost from the start. The curator Kirk Varnedoe, on the occasion of a 1994 retrospective at the Museum of Modern Art, wrote that his work was “influential...